Thursday, May 10, 2012

Question of the Day/Month/Year

The question I'm posing to myself today is:

Do I really have time to run an Etsy store?

I acknowledge that it is a great community and I visit it frequently. However, I use it mostly for inspiration and to purchase supplies. I didn't get any action on my first listing and it has since expired. Which is OK, because I sold it to my neighbour in Grenada a few months ago. Sigh.

I'm off to a nearby hair salon this afternoon to see if they will sell some of my jewelry. I guess that if I had some venues here in London, I wouldn't feel like I needed the Etsy store. I'm just soooo not fond of craft shows! The last one stank. If anyone has a good suggestion for a good upcoming show in the London, Ontario region, please pass it along!

I just wanna bead...

Duh, here's a link to my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment