Friday, May 7, 2010

Is it May already?

My goodness. See the effect that Grenada has on me? It's taken me this long to get back into blogging!

I wanted to update my fans (I know you're out there even if you never leave any comments - hint, hint) on some of the jewelry that I made during my 2 month stay in Grenada. I wasn't as productive as I had hoped to be:
  1. The in-laws were with us for 2 weeks. (Love you Ma and Pa!)
  2. I was there during Independence Day, so had lots of requests for necklaces, bracelets and rings in the national colours
  3. Children are very hard on jewelry and I ended up doing quite a few repairs.
  4. The constant sea breeze made outdoor beading very challenging.
  5. The sun sets early, and I didn't have a task lamp so light was limited.
Here are 2 items that I have just listed on Artfire, "Crytals and Lace" and "Spice Festival":


You can read more about them at www.franmade.artfire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment